Sunday, February 8, 2009

First Post...

Alright, well here goes....

I am lucky to be an artist at BioWare here in my home town of Edmonton. I work with some of the most amazing people in the industry.

Before that, I taught 3d stuff and freelanced. So I figure I would try to give something back to the community that I have learned a great deal from. That being said, I am going to post some tutorials and screenshots and other things of that nature that might help people out.

One of my goals is to create a rig, or even an auto rig, for animators. So anyone willing to be a beta tester is welcome to what I have to offer!

Unofficial Disclaimer: These are just things that I have learned, and are by no means perfect, nor necessarily the best way of doing things. Feel free to message me if you have any comments and criticisms, or even suggestions and questions for future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment